[Join the conversation at the conference on Twitter - use the hashtag #nyf2012 & post your comments, photos & videos - & don't forget to follow us @agenation]
|————||A Celebration of Your Life…
A Chance To Re-Ignite Your Passion & Re-Inspire Your Future…
A Chance To Learn, Connect, Create, Transform, Enjoy…
For People Who Weren’t Born Yesterday!
|August 24-26, 2012
The Scottish Rite Center – Santa Fe
Some of The Leading Truth Tellers & Experts You Will Experience:
|Jean Houston||Ram Dass||Zalman Schacher-Shalomi||Julia Cameron|
|Michael Meade||Angeles Arrien||Michael Gelb||Kelly Sullivan|
|Robin Fisher Roffer||Randall Hayes|
|Hyla Cass||Francis Phillips||Camille Adair||Robyn Benson|
aka Steve Bhaerman
|Dr. Brent Blackwelder|
And Many More . . .
Plus – Just Some of The Talented Musicians & Performers Who Will Lift Your Spirits
Deborah Domanski – Mezzo-Soprano, Described by some as one of the best in the country. Deborah has performed at the Santa Fe Opera, and soon at the Metropolitan Opera in New York — Indigie Femmes – Winners of Best Native American Album this year — Busy McCarroll and the Ambassadors of Pleasure – A Special Saturday Evening Performance by this talented vocalist and her band — Martha Reich – Singer/Song Writer, Winner of New Mexico Album of The Year — Michael Knott, Cellist Extraordinaire with an ear for the sweetest sound and the heart of an angel. And Many More!
See our Presenters Page for full listing …
Navigating Your Future -
A Life-Changing Experience!
This August you will have the opportunity to experience Navigating Your Future… three inspiring, informative, relevant and joy filled days designed to assist you remember your purpose and passion, tap into your personal vision and make the very best of this gift called your life. This event is designed for GenXers, Boomers, Elders and young people who want to live more consciously and age wisely.
Some of the country’s top experts and authors will assemble in this remarkable and beautiful city to stimulate your mind, touch your heart and help you connect more deeply with your destiny. More than 15 talented musicians and performers will lift your spirits and inspiring films & videos, warm collaboration and fellowship and much more.
You will also have the chance to explore an exciting product/services lifestyle expo that is open to the conference attendees and as well as to the public.
Special hotel rates at The Hotel Santa Fe. So if you are coming to town for the conference or just want to enjoy a special conference weekend in town call for special “AgeNation Group Rates” at Hotel Santa Fe, Luxx Hotel and The Sage Inn – See numbers in the sidebar ads. Be sure to tell them you are attending Navigating Your Future.
So come celebrate, connect, share, learn and create a more passionate, brighter, more remarkable future!
Navigating Your Future begins on Friday Evening, August 24th and concludes Sunday Afternoon August 26th. It takes place at the historic and newly restored Scottish Rite Center in the heart of Santa Fe’s historic Plaza District.
Ways You Can Participate
You can enjoy the benefits of the entire weekend or come for just one day. It’s your choice!
Attend The Main Conference. There has never been an event like it in Santa Fe.
The Main Conference Includes:
- 20 Key Note Programs In The Auditorium: Jean Houston, Ram Dass, Zalman Schachter-Sholomi, Julia Cameron, Michael Meade, Angeles Arrien, Michael Gelb, Kelly Howell, Robin Fisher Roffer, Randy Hayes, Francis Phillips, George and Sedena Cappannelli.
- Engaging Panel & Q&A Sessions: Some of the key note talks will conclude with engaging panel and Q&A Sessions with the authors and experts.
- Special Talks & Break Out Sessions In The Expo Ballroom: You can also select from number of special talks by key note presenters and other experts in the ballroom/product-services exposition areas.
- Special Saturday Evening Program: Wonderful entertainment, surprise guests and the presentation of three AgeNation Life Achievement Awards.
- Uplifting Entertainment: Throughout the weekend you will be delighted by an outstanding assemblage of more than 15 talented and uplifting performers and artists who will perform in the main auditorium and in the product/services expo area.
- Two morning wake-up sessions: Special morning yoga in the garden or morning meditation/reflection programs.
- Your Choice of Preferred or Regular Seating: You can reserve your seating at the front of the auditorium for all programs. Preferred seating also entitles you to attend the opening VIP Reception.
- Book Signings: You can meet and have your books signed by all of the leading Key Note Speakers. Special DVD Collection: Enjoy video recordings of the lectures for years to come when you purchase the Navigating Your Future Conference DVD Package. All keynotes are recorded and loaded on to this USB FlashDrive. Pick up your wristband immediately following the last keynote on Sunday evening. Call 505.982.5753 now to pre-order this DVD Series $75 before July 1, 2012, $95 at the conference.
- Product/Services Lifestyle Expo: You can enjoy great venders and exhibitors, special talks, entertainment, refreshments, short films and videos and much more.
- Access to Conference Bookstore: The onsite bookstore will feature books by all of the Conference authors and experts as well as other recommended books, CD and DVD programs.
- Special Discounts: Your conference participation entitles you to a 10% discount on your first book/DVD or CD purchase.
- Automatic Entry In Special Drawings: Your full conference participation will automatically enroll you in a series of drawings for a wide range of special prizes and gifts that will be awarded throughout the weekend.
- Navigating Your Future Series Discount: Your full conference participation entitles you to a 10% discount on one of the Navigating Your Future Series follow-on weekends which will be led by one of the Conference Key Note Speakers that will be held here in Santa Fe in the months following the Conference.
Buy A Single Day Pass
You can also chose to attend either Saturday or Sunday for a special one rate of $111 per day. Your one day pass entitles you to experience all of the key note talks on that day, gives you access to the book signings, book store, special drawings for the day as well as entrance into the Lifestyle Products/Services Expo.
Visit Our Terrific LifeStyle Expo (open to the public)
Saturday and Sunday 9:00 am to 6:00 pm you can enjoy great exhibits, experience great music, listen to special talks, participate in a number of drawings and give-a-ways for valuable prizes, and experience tasty refreshments.
Suggested $2 donation to Empower New Mexico.
So Join Us For Navigating Your Future – Click Here
A Truly Engaging, Uplifting and Life-Changing Experience!
Your Conference Choices
- Early Bird Registration – June 6 – August 22 = $199
- One Day Passes – $111
- Regular Registration – August 23 – August 24 = $249
- Special Preferred VIP Seating – All Keynotes, Friday VIP Reception, Special Saturday Evening Event – $60
- Saturday Evening Event Only – $40 (included in weekend pass – limited number of individual tickets)
- Special Video Copy of all Keynotes – Pre-order $75 – At Conference $95
Single Day Passes
Saturday Evening Only Pass – Join the conference attendees for this special Saturday Evening Event – $40
LifeStyle Expo (Open To The Public) – Experience Great Products & Services Expo, List To Special Talks, Hear Great Music, Participate In Drawings and Give-a-ways, Connect, Enjoy – A Suggested Donation to Empower NM of only $2
Saturday or Sunday Day Registration – $111